Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Top # 100+ Romance Quotes For Him and Her

Top # 100+ Romance Quotes For Him and Her - Hello, This article Top # 100+ Romance Quotes For Him and Her, i hope usefull for you.

Title : Top # 100+ Romance Quotes For Him and Her
Title : Top # 100+ Romance Quotes For Him and Her

lihat juga


Top # 100+ Romance Quotes For Him and Her

Romance Quotes For Him and Her: Hi!  Are you looking for the Romance Love Quotes  For Him and Her?  Then your search ends here. We Inspirational Love quotes  have published list of 100+ Romance Love Quotes especially for you.

Top 100+ Romance Quotes

Romance Quotes
Romance Quotes
A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure. - Charlie Chaplin

If you were a movie, I’d watch you over and over again..

Love Quotes and Sayings For FB and Whats APP

I'm very romantic. I've emptied flower shops. - Bob Hoskins

Kisses, even to the air, are beautiful. - Drew Barrymore

“My soul will find yours.” - Jude Deveraux
Romance Quotes
Romance Quotes

My heart is perfect because you are inside.

Happy Marriage Quotes

Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.

He's like a drug for you, Bella.” - Stephenie Meyer

“If you can capture a woman's imagination, then you will have her. But imagination is a strange creature. It needs time and distance to function properly.”- Kathleen Tessaro

 “Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you. And I’m thankful for that, Rose. I’m thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.”

Every moment spent with you is  like a beautiful dream come true.


When I first saw you, you took my breath away.
When you first talked to me, I couldn't think.
When you asked me out, I couldn't respond.
When you touched me, I got shivers all through my body.
And when we first kissed, I floated away in my dreams.

I'll love you until the day after forever.

A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
Romance Quotes
Romance Quotes

I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,After the day's great sun. - Charles Hanson Towne

100+ Best Love Status for Whatsapp

“Sometimes when I'm alone, I take the pearl from where it lives in my pocket and try to remember the boy with the bread, the strong arms that warded off nightmares on the train, the kisses in the arena.” - Suzanne Collins

"It isn't possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal."- E.M. Forster

Last night I looked up at the stars
And matched each one with a reason why I love you
I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars

“Romance novels are birthday cake and life is often peanut butter and jelly. I think everyone should have lots of delicious romance novels lying around for those times when the peanut butter of life gets stuck to the roof of your mouth.” - Janet Evanovich

The more boys I meet, the more I realize that it’s only him I want to be with.

Short Love Quotes For Him

Christmas is a time of year that's so romantic. Katharine McPhee
Romance Quotes for her
Romance Quotes for her

“I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental — like on a breeze, but I think maybe it’s both. Maybe both is happening at the same time. I miss you, Jenny. If there’s anything you need, I won’t be far away.”

One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence." -  Karen Marie Moning

I am a bit of a hopeless romantic. I really do have a faith and a belief in love, and when I love, I love hard.  - Melanie Fiona

Romantic I Love YOU Quotes

When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks.  - Natalie Clifford Barney

Grunge is a hippied romantic version of punk.

Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. - William Shakespeare

 "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss
Romance Quotes for her
Romance Quotes for her

Everyone says you only fall in love once but thats not true, everytime I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.

'Romeo And Juliet' is the classic love story. When two lovers are separated and trying to get back to one another, that's fiercely romantic and something you become glued to. - Saoirse Ronan

80+ Unrequited Love Quotes

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment." - Sarah Dessen

I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.

Loving you never was an option – it was necessity.

Romance is tempestuous. Love is calm. - Mason Cooley
Romance Quotes for him
Romance Quotes for him

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close." - Pablo Neruda

“Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. ” - Elinor Glyn

"I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love." -  Henry Ward Beecher

Relationship Quotes

Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. - Katharine Lee Bates

“It's bullshit to think of friendship and romance as being different. They're not. They're just variations of the same love. Variations of the same desire to be close.” -  Rachel Cohn

The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours

"She was ready to deny the existence of space and time rather than admit that love might not be eternal."
Romance Quotes for him
Romance Quotes for him

When I think rain, I think about singing. When I think about singing, it’s a heavenly tune. When I think about heaven then I think about angels. When I think about angels, I think about you

I cannot let you burn me up, nor can I resist you. No mere human can stand in a fire and not be consumed.”

If I had to choose between a perfect world and loving you
I'd pick loving you because what's a perfect world if you're not there with me?

When you hear romantic music, it makes you want to take your girl out to dinner or buy her something or take her out in the moonlight or take her on a walk. - R. Kelly

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me ... every day." - Nicholas Sparks

Famous Love Quotes

Tradition wears a snowy beard, romance is always young. - John Greenleaf Whittier

My heart is like a singing bird. - Christina Rossetti

Love me without fear. Trust me without wondering. Love me without..

I love you more than my own skin. - Frida Kahlo

I think everyone dreams of that nice romantic wedding. - Lance Bass
Romance Love Quotes for her
Romance Love Quotes for her

I still fall for you every single day.

There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart. - Jane Austen

The lust and attraction are often a given in a romance novel - I want to dig into the elements of true friendship that form a foundation for a solid, gonna-last-forever romantic relationship. - Suzanne Brockmann

Quotes About Life and Love

I have always been a romantic, one of those people who believes that a woman in pink circus tights contains all the secrets of the universe.  - Tom Robbins

There is no instinct like that of the heart. - Lord Byron
Romance Love Quotes for her
Romance Love Quotes for her

Beauty is the lover's gift.

Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."  - Nicholas Sparks

You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True Love Quotes For Her and Him

There are certain romances that belong in certain cities, in a certain atmosphere, in a certain time.
Romance Love Quotes
Romance Love Quotes

If you don't love me, it does not matter, anyway I can love for both of us.

“Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves.”

here are never enough I Love You’s.

That on a romantic level, if you feel it about somebody and it's pure, it means that they do too.  - Sean Penn

“Kissing - and I mean like, yummy, smacking kissing - is the most delicious, most beautiful and passionate thing that two people can do, bar none. Better than sex, hands down.” - Drew Barrymore

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all. - Samuel Butler
Romance Love Quotes
Romance Love Quotes

The more we are filled with thoughts of lust the less we find true romantic love. - Douglas Horton

100+ Sad Love Quotes

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable." - C.S. Lewis

 Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.

Love can be heaven, love can be hell and "at the touch of love everyone becomes a poet", said Plato. So what better way to tell the story of love down through the ages than in quotes? Here's the story of love and romance, from Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden to swiping for love on smart phone apps.


I'm very romantic, I'm extremely romantic. I date my wife. - Alice Cooper

I'd rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.

50+ Cute Love Quotes For Him And Her

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." - William Shakespeare

Am I a romantic? I've seen 'Wuthering Heights' ten times. I'm a romantic.  - Johnny Depp

“Nerd girls are the world’s most underutilized romantic resource. And guys, do not tell me that nerd girls are not hot because that shows a Paris Hilton-esque failure to understand hotness.” -  John Green

If love was a storybook, we’d meet on the very first page.

I gave you 12 roses 11 fake 1 real and said that I will love you until the last one dies.

Nobody’s love is less, but our expectations are high always.

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth." - Jess C. Scott

Loving You Quotes

When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you.

“The heart is an arrow. It demands aim to land true.”

I loved you from the very first day.

“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” - Across the Universe by Beth Revis

“When someone cries so hard that it hurts their throat, it is out of frustration or knowing that no matter what you can do or attempt to do can change the situation. When you feel like you need to cry, when you want to just get it out, relieve some of the pressure from the inside - that is true pain. Because no matter how hard you try or how bad you want to, you can't. That pain just stays in place. Then, if you are lucky, one small tear may escape from those eyes that water constantly. That one tear, that tiny, salty, droplet of moisture is a means of escape. Although it's just a small tear, it is the heaviest thing in the world. And it doesn't do a damn thing to fix anything.” - Chase Brooks

Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.” -  Oscar Wilde

The Best # 100+ Love Quotes

The madness of love is the greatest of heaven’s blessings.

I like your last name. Can I have it?

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.

When love is not madness, it is not love.  - Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Inspirational Love Quotes For Him and Her

"Soul meets soul on lovers' lips."

"All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." - Helen Keller

Here was the Top 100+  Romance Quotes, hope you would have liked it, If you liked it please share with your family and friends.


Demikianlah Artikel Top # 100+ Romance Quotes For Him and Her

Sekian Kunci gitar Top # 100+ Romance Quotes For Him and Her, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Top # 100+ Romance Quotes For Him and Her dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah http://inspiration-edition.blogspot.com/2016/05/top-100-romance-quotes-for-him-and-her.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat.

No comments:

Post a Comment