Monday, October 19, 2015

70+ Best Bible Verses About Life, Love and Strength

70+ Best Bible Verses About Life, Love and Strength - Hello, This article 70+ Best Bible Verses About Life, Love and Strength, i hope usefull for you.

Title : 70+ Best Bible Verses About Life, Love and Strength
Title : 70+ Best Bible Verses About Life, Love and Strength

lihat juga


70+ Best Bible Verses About Life, Love and Strength

Hey there are you looking for the “Best Bible Verses About Life, Love and Strength” then you are at the right place. we, Inspirational Love Quotes have published the best Bible Verses for you.

Best Bible Verses About Life

Best Bible Verses About Life, Love and Strength
Best Bible Verses About Life, Love and Strength

Genesis 1:20 (KJV)  And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”  John 16.33
Galatians 2:20 - "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
"It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed." -Deuteronomy 31:8

Top 50 Bible verses about Marriage / Wedding

Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.
“So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace.”  Romans 8:6
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
“And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.”  Colossians 3:15
"When I am afraid, I will put my trust in Thee. In God, whose word I praise, In God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can [mere] man do to me?" -Psalm 56:3-4
Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground the LORD God made to spring up every tree that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
Luke 6:38 - "Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure--pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return."
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 4:6-7

Top # 50+ Bible Verses About Faith

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”  Isaiah 41:10
What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”  Deuteronomy 31:6
Genesis 3:22,23 Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever — ” therefore the LORD God sent him out from the garden of Eden to work the ground from which he was taken.
Bible Verses About Life, Love and Strength
Bible Verses About Life, Love and Strength

“The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?”  Psalm 27:1
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." -John 14.27
Proverbs 14:27 The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, that one may turn away from the snares of death.

Best Bible Verses About Love

John 3:16  “For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I entrust my life.
1 Peter 5:6-7 - “Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.”
Proverbs 15:17 - A bowl of vegetables with someone you love is better than steak with someone you hate. (NLT)
Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Top # 40+ Bible Verses About Family

And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
1 John 1:9 - “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
1 John 4:7  Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.
Song of Solomon 8:7 Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.
Romans 5:8 - But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
First Corinthians 12:4-8 “Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”
Bible Verses About Life, Love - Strength
Bible Verses About Life, Love - Strength

Ephesians 4:2-3 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
John 14:15 “If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.”
Psalm 31:16 Make your face shine on your servant;  save me in your steadfast love!
First Peter 4:8  “Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.”
The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost. ~G.K. Chesterton
1 Corinthians 16:14 - Let all your things be done with charity.
Proverbs 17:17 “A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.”
God loves you just the way you are, but He refuses to leave you that way. He wants you to be just like Jesus. – Max Lucado

Best Bible Verses About Strength

1 Chronicles 16:11  Seek the LORD and his strength;  seek his presence continually!
Isaiah 41:10 - fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Top # 50+ Inspirational Bible Verses

Psalm 28:7 - The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. (NIV)
2 Samuel 22:33 God is my strength and power: and he makes my way perfect.
Exodus 15:2 - The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.
Psalm 46:1 “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
Matthew 11:28 - Come unto me, all [ye] that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Psalm 29:11 - The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace. (NIV)
Nahum 1:7 “The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.”
Psalms 118:14 The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.
Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

Top # 50+ Encouraging And Inspirational Bible Verses

Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength.
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
1 Corinthians 10:13  No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
1 Corinthians 16:13 - Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
But those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
1 Samuel 30:6  And David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because all the people were bitter in soul, each for his sons and daughters. But David strengthened himself in the LORD his God.
Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthenedstrengtheneth me.
Did you like this awesome collection of the “Best Bible Verses About Life, Love and Strength” then feel free to share it with your friends and family.


Demikianlah Artikel 70+ Best Bible Verses About Life, Love and Strength

Sekian Kunci gitar 70+ Best Bible Verses About Life, Love and Strength, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel 70+ Best Bible Verses About Life, Love and Strength dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah http://inspiration-edition.blogspot.com/2015/10/70-best-bible-verses-about-life-love.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat.

No comments:

Post a Comment