Monday, October 12, 2015

Top # 30+ Quotes About Life and Love

Top # 30+ Quotes About Life and Love - Hello, This article Top # 30+ Quotes About Life and Love, i hope usefull for you.

Title : Top # 30+ Quotes About Life and Love
Title : Top # 30+ Quotes About Life and Love

lihat juga


Top # 30+ Quotes About Life and Love

Hey there, Are you looking for Quotes About Life and Love ? then you are at the right place, We, inspirational love quotes have published the best Quotes About Life and Love.

Top 30+ Quotes About Life and Love

Top 30+ Quotes About Life and Love
Top 30+ Quotes About Life and Love


I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.
People don’t like love, they like that flattery flirty feeling. They don’t love love – love is sacrificial, love is ferocious, it’s not emotive. Our culture doesn’t love love, it loves the idea of love. It wants the emotion without paying anything for it. It’s ridiculous.
Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one. Grandmother Willow, Pocahontas

Top # 50+ True Love Quotes For Her and Him

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Top Quotes About Life and Love
Top Quotes About Life and Love

“Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”
You’ll meet her, she’s very pretty, even though sometimes she’s sad for many days at a time. You’ll see, when she smiles, you’ll love her.
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
All at once everything looks different, now that I see you. Rapunzel, Tangled

Top # 100+ Sad Love Quotes

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”
Best Quotes About Life and Love
Best Quotes About Life and Love

I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
I’m bad, and that’s good. I will never be good, and that’s not bad. There’s no one I’d rather be than me. Wreck-It Ralph, Wreck-It Ralph
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss
We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.

Top # 50+ Cute Love Quotes For Him And Her

You get a strange feeling when you’re about to leave a place. Like you’ll not only miss the people you love but you’ll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you’ll never be this way ever again.
Famous Quotes About Life and Love
Famous Quotes About Life and Love

The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all. The Emperor of China, Mulan
“I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”

Top # 50+ Loving You Quotes

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it. – Elastigirl, The Incredibles
A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. Max Muller

Top 30+ Famous Life Quotes

I am too intelligent, too demanding, and too resourceful for anyone to be able to take charge of me entirely. No one knows me or loves me completely. I have only myself.
Famous Quotes About Life
Famous Quotes About Life

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”

The Best # 100+ Love Quotes

You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew you never knew. Pocahontas, Pocahontas
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
A single grain of rice can tip the scale. One man may be the difference between victory and defeat. The Emperor of China, Mulan

Top 100+ Inspirational Love Quotes For Him and Her

The pain that you’ve been feeling, can’t compare to the joy that’s coming.
“You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”
Famous Quotes About Love
Famous Quotes About Love

Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what’s outside, but what’s inside that counts. Aladdin, Aladdin
If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.

Top 50+ Cute Love Quotes For Her From Heart

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
The best people possess a feeling for beauty, the courage to take risks, the discipline to tell the truth, the capacity for sacrifice. Ironically, their virtues make them vulnerable; they are often wounded, sometimes destroyed.

Top 50+ Short Love Quotes For Him

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.”
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
don't forget to smile today
don't forget to smile today

Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. Lucille Ball

Top 40+ Love Quotes and Sayings For FB and Whats APP

“The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”
You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."
With me, what you see is what you get. Yes, call me naive, but I love life. I am happy, and for that, I make no apologies. I do like to see the best in people, and when someone is nice to my face, I tend to believe them.

Top # 50+ Enjoy Life Quotes

“Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too – Will Smith18

Top # 60+ Happy Life Quotes

“True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.”
“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
I love life. I wish I could live another 500 years, truly. There is so much to do. I don't feel bitter or angry or disappointed. If anything, I am very grateful for where I come from. I have absolutely no regrets.

Top # 100+ Inspirational Quotes About Life

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
Even when I'm sick and depressed, I love life.
There is a natural aristocracy among men. The grounds of this are virtue and talents.

Top # 50+ Short Life Quotes

All our words from loose using have lost their edge.
The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy  – it’s all that matters – Audrey Hepburn
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
A dream is what makes people love life even when it is painful.
Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.

Top # 100+ The Best Life Quotes

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: “What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ― C.S. Lewis
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
When I have to cry, I think about my love life. When I have to laugh, I think about my love life.
Every one has her own love life. Every one has a dream to get a perfect life partner. But this is not so easy in real life. In fact, one doesn't love; it happens.

Inspirational Life Quotes – Messages – Sayings # 50+

Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.
I love life in spite of all that mars it. I love friendship, jokes and laughter.
“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
I love life. I think it's fantastic. Sometimes it deals hard things, and when it deals great things, you have to seize them.

Top 100+ Best Quotes About Life

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
I love love, and I love life. I love. I just love. It's just great. It's the most enduring element we have is love.
Did you like this awesome collection of the Quotes about life and love then feel free to share it with your friends and family.


Demikianlah Artikel Top # 30+ Quotes About Life and Love

Sekian Kunci gitar Top # 30+ Quotes About Life and Love, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Top # 30+ Quotes About Life and Love dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah http://inspiration-edition.blogspot.com/2015/10/top-30-quotes-about-life-and-love.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat.

No comments:

Post a Comment