Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Top # 100+ The Best Baseball Quotes

Top # 100+ The Best Baseball Quotes - Hello, This article Top # 100+ The Best Baseball Quotes, i hope usefull for you.

Title : Top # 100+ The Best Baseball Quotes
Title : Top # 100+ The Best Baseball Quotes

lihat juga


Top # 100+ The Best Baseball Quotes

Baseball Quotes: Hey there did you like this awesome collection of Baseball Quotes? then you are at the right place, we Inspirational Love Quotes have published some of the best Baseball Quotes especially for you.

Top #100+ The Best Baseball Quotes

The Best Baseball Quotes
The Best Baseball Quotes

“Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” - Babe Ruth


I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to play baseball. - PETE ROSE

Playing baseball for a living is like having a license to steal. - PETE ROSE

A baseball game is simply a nervous breakdown divided into nine innings. - Earl Wilson

You can't be afraid to make errors! You can't be afraid to be naked before the crowd, because no one can ever master the game of baseball, or conquer it. You can only challenge it. - Lou Brock

There are three types of baseball players: Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen and those who wonder what happens. - Tommy Lasorda

Hitting is timing. Pitching is upsetting timing. - Warren Spahn

I'm convinced that every boy, in his heart, would rather steal second base than an automobile. - Tom Clark

Hustle never goes in a slump. - Adam Eaton
The Best Baseball Quotes
The Best Baseball Quotes

Baseball is such a game of hope. Anything can happen--and often does--usually in the most tension-filled times. Maybe your team is up by a run or two with only three outs to get. Why does it seem that those three outs are always the toughest three to get? Or maybe you are on the other side of the ledger with your team being down a run or two with three outs to go. Doesn't hope spring eternal if you get a base runner or two on? - PETER G. DOUMIT

Engrave this Quote     Buy a steak for a player on another club after the game, but don't even speak to him on the field. Get out there and beat them to death. - Leo Durocher

Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball. - Pete Hamill

Baseball is the hardest of all sports, your trying to hit a round ball, with a round bat, squarely.

If it wasn’t for baseball,
I’d be in either the penitentiary or the cemetery. - George Herman

We know we're better than this, but we can't prove it. - Tony Gwynn

Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what it most truly is, is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps. - WILLIE MAYS

You can’t just beat a team, you have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again. - Mia Hamm

Baseball is a universal language. Catch the ball, throw the ball, hit the ball. - PETE ROSE

People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. - Rogers Hornsby

“A man has to have goals - for a day, for a lifetime - and that was mine, to have people say, 'There goes Ted Williams, the greatest hitter who ever lived.”
- Ted Willams

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  - Yogi Berra

My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.  - Hank Aaron

I never did say that you can't be a nice guy and win. I said that if I was playing third base and my mother rounded third with the winning run, I'd trip her up. -Leo Durocher
The Best Baseball Quotes
The Best Baseball Quotes


I found myself in a race with Mother Nature to play as much baseball as I could before she forced me to stop. - Willie Stargell

You can't steal second base and keep one foot on first.
Anonymous

"How can you not get romantic about baseball?" - Moneyball

The more pitches you see, the more dangerous you become.
 - Hawk Harrelson

Life will always throw you curves, just keep fouling them off ... the right pitch will come, but when it does, be prepared to run the bases.
- Rick Maksian

Baseball has the great advantage over cricket
of being sooner ended. - George Bernard Shaw

"Man, this is baseball, you gotta stop thinking! Just have fun." - The Sandlot

You can shake a dozen glove men out of a tree,
but the bat separates the men from the boys.
Dale Long

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference.”
- Tommy Lasorda

I never smile when I have a bat in my hands. That's when you've got to be serious. When I get out on the field, nothing's a joke to me. I don't feel like I should walk around with a smile on my face. - Hank Aaron

Baseball is an American icon. It is the Statue of Liberty, the bald eagle, "In God We Trust," Mount Rushmore, ice cream, apple pie, hot dogs, and rally monkeys. BASEBALL IS AMERICA. - VICTOR ALEXANDER BALTOV, JR

Heroes are remembered but legends live forever. - Babe Ruth

Baseball is drama with an endless run and an ever-changing cast.
The Best Baseball Quotes
The Best Baseball Quotes

Everything looks nicer when you win.
The girls are prettier.
The cigars taste better.
The trees are greener. - Alfred Manuel

If a tie is like kissing your sister, losing is like kissing your grandmother with her teeth out. - George Brett

 I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. - Satchel Paige

Two things help me be a winner. One is I try to stay on an even keel. I don't get too high or too low. Two is I do a lot of visualization. I never see a bad pitch. I always see a good one.

One of the beautiful things about baseball is that every once in a while you come into a situation where you want to, and where you have to, reach down and prove something. - Nolan Ryan

It ain't like football. You can't make up no trick plays. - Yogi Berra

Poets are like baseball pitchers.
Both have their moments.
The intervals are the tough things. - Robert Lee Frost

Engrave this Quote     Most people miss the great part mental outlook plays in this game. - Billy Martin

“Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand.”
- Leo Durocher

Hitting is fifty percent above the shoulders - Ted Williams

If you build it, he will come." - Field of Dreams

I can’t guarantee you will win every time you try but I can guarantee you will lose every time you don’t try.
The Best Baseball Quotes
The Best Baseball Quotes

You know your a true baseball player when… 1. You call your dad coach. 2. You have a batting cage in your backyard. 3. You think there are 3 stikes to everything in life.

Good pitching will beat good hitting any time, and vice versa. - Bob Veale

Though I like the various forms of football in the world, I don't think they begin to compare with these two great Anglo-Saxon ball games for sophisticated elegance and symbolism. Baseball and cricket are beautiful and highly stylized medieval war substitutes, chess made flesh, a mixture of proud chivalry and base — in both senses — greed. With football we are back to the monotonous clashing armor of the brontosaurus. - John Fowles

Defense to me is the key to playing baseball.

I ain't afraid to tell the world that it don't take school stuff to help a fella play ball. - SHOELESS JOE JACKSON

During my 18 years I came to bat almost 10,000 times. I struck out about 1,700 times and walked maybe 1,800 times. You figure a ballplayer will average about 500 at bats a season. That means I played seven years without ever hitting the ball. - Mickey Mantle

Fans don't boo nobodies. - Reggie Jackson

Ain’t no man can avoid being born average,
but there ain’t no man got to be common. - Leroy Robert

When they start the game, they don't yell, Work ball. They say, Play ball. - Willie Stargell

Show me a guy who's afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time. -Lou Brock

People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. - Rogers Hornsby

Baseball is like a poker game. Nobody wants to quit when he's losing; nobody wants you to quit when you're ahead. Jackie Robinson

If you have a bad day in baseball, and start thinking about it, you will have 10 more. - Sammy Sosa

Engrave this Quote     Statistics are to baseball what a flaky crust is to Mom's apple pie. - Harry Reasoner

For me, baseball is the most nourishing game outside of literature. They both are re-tellings of human experience. - A. Bartlett Giamatti

“I've never questioned the integrity of an umpire. Their eyesight, yes.”
- Leo Durocher


I look back now and realize you have to learn the system. Not kiss ass, but you have to learn the system. - Ozzie Guillen

There is no room in baseball for discrimination. It is our national pastime and a game for all. - Lou Gehrig

There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball. - Bill Veeck

 Running a ball club is like raising kids who fall out of trees. - Tom Trebelhorn

“Athletes are born winners, there not born loosers, and the sooner you understand this, the faster you can take on a winning attitude and become sucessful in life.” - Charles R. Sledge Jr.

Practice perfect today, play like a champion tomorrow.

Hit em where they ain't. - Willie Keeler

It breaks your heart.  It is designed to break your heart.  The game begins in spring, when everything else begins again, and it blossoms in the summer, filling the afternoons and evenings, and then as soon as the chill rains come, it stops and leaves you to face the fall alone.  - A. Bartlett Giamatti

Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical. - Yogi Berra

The only thing I can do is play baseball. I have to play ball. It's the only thing I know. - Mickey Mantle

I still dream about everything I achieved. I dream about my career, dream about playing baseball, meeting so many people, traveling so much. - Tony Oliva

“(Baseball) is a game with a lot of waiting in it; it is a game with increasingly heightened anticipation of increasingly limited action” - John Irving

There are three things you can do in a baseball game. You can win, or you can lose, or it can rain.

Catching a fly ball is a pleasure,
but knowing what to do with it after you catch it is a business. - Tommy Henrich

A game of great charm in the adoption of mathematical measurements to the timing of human movements, the exactitudes and adjustments of physical ability to hazardous chance.  The speed of the legs, the dexterity of the body, the grace of the swing, the elusiveness of the slide - these are the features that make Americans everywhere forget the last syllable of a man's last name or the pigmentation of his skin.  - Branch Rickey

If you’re playing baseball
and thinking about managing, you’re crazy.
You’d be better off thinking about being an owner. - Charles Dillon

If my uniform doesn't get dirty, I haven't done anything in the baseball game.
- Rickey Henderson

The seductiveness of baseball is that almost everyone with an abiding interest in it knows exactly how it should be played. And secretly believes that he could do it, if only God had seen fit to make him just a little bit less clumsy. - GEORGE V. HIGGINS

He hits my changeup. He hits my curveball. He hits my slider. I've run out of pitches to throw him. I just try to pick the spots where he's going to hit his homeruns. - Brian Bohanonn on pitching to Mark McGwire

Any man who can look handsome in a dirty baseball suit is an Adonis. There is something about the baggy pants, and the Micawber-shaped collar, and the skull-fitting cap, and the foot or so of tan, or blue, or pink undershirt sleeve sticking out at the arms, that just naturally kills a man's best points. - EDNA FERBER

A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz. ~Humphrey Bogart

Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?  - Jim Bouton

 If you get three strikes, even the best lawyer in the world can't get you off. - Bill Veeck

Baseball is a red-blooded sport for red-blooded men. It's no pink tea, and mollycoddles had better stay out. It's a struggle for supremacy, a survival of the fittest. - Ty Cobb

A hitter's impatience is the pitcher's biggest advantage. - Pete Rose

A pitcher has to look at the hitter as his mortal enemy. - Early Wynn

Ninety feet between home plate and first base may be the closest man has ever come to perfection. - Red Smith

Never permit the pressure to exceed the pleasure. - Joe Maddon

My heroes, my dreams, and my future lie in Yankee Stadium and they can’t take that from me. - Derek Jeter

The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love. – Bryant Gumbel

You don't save a pitcher for tomorrow. Tomorrow, it may rain. - Leo Durocher

Engrave this Quote     A full mind is an empty bat. -Branch Rickey

I have baseball in my blood, baseball is all I've ever wanted to do. - Minnie Minoso

"We're not athletes, we're baseball players!" -Mr. Baseball

Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back - Babe Ruth
Hey there did you liked this awesome collection of "Baseball Quotes" ? then feel free to share it with your friends and family!


Demikianlah Artikel Top # 100+ The Best Baseball Quotes

Sekian Kunci gitar Top # 100+ The Best Baseball Quotes, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Top # 100+ The Best Baseball Quotes dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah http://inspiration-edition.blogspot.com/2016/04/top-100-best-baseball-quotes.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat.

No comments:

Post a Comment