Saturday, April 23, 2016

Top # 80+ Unrequited Love Quotes

Top # 80+ Unrequited Love Quotes - Hello, This article Top # 80+ Unrequited Love Quotes, i hope usefull for you.

Title : Top # 80+ Unrequited Love Quotes
Title : Top # 80+ Unrequited Love Quotes

lihat juga


Top # 80+ Unrequited Love Quotes

Unrequited Love Quotes: Hi ! Are you looking for the Unrequited Love Quotes?  Then your wish will be fulfilled here, we have hand picked  the finest quotes in the respective topic. we Inspirational Love quotes  have published list of 80+ Unrequited Love Quotes  for you to deal with misery.

Top 80+ Unrequited Love Quotes

Unrequited Love Quotes
Unrequited Love Quotes

“Unrequited love is the infinite curse of a lonely heart.” - Christina Westover


Every broken heart has screamed at one time or another: "Why can't you see who I truly am?" -  Shannon L. Alder

Before you get obsessive about your unrequited love, try to think logically.

"Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart." - Washington Irving

A logical person only gives his/her heart to a heart that opens!

“I have to admit, an unrequited love is so much better than a real one. I mean, it's perfect... As long as something is never even started, you never have to worry about it ending. It has endless potential.”


You'll wonder why you could possibly still have feelings for someone that doesn't appreciate you.

On the streets, unrequited love and death go together almost as often as in Shakespeare. - Scott Turow

When I'm lonely, frustrated or hurt it usually comes from a male person and from unrequited love. I often carry that pain around with me and my ribs actually start to ache.

That's when I sit down and write. - Pamela Anderson

“You just know something is amiss, when you look at someone and long for something that is not yours or you cannot have. It’s an absence–a loss of a heartbeat.” - Nadège Richards

I won't push myself to the person who only see me as nobody.
Unrequited Love Quotes
Unrequited Love Quotes

“I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane.”
- John Green

You see,’ she concluded miserably, ‘when I can call like that to him across space–I belong to him. He doesn’t love me–he never will–but I belong to him.’” - L.M. Montgomery

“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”

When I was a kid, I knew the black and white version of 'Jane Eyre,' and I guess I became interested in the idea of romantic love - of unrequited love and the tragedies of that; of what are the important things in life; what should one value over other materials. -  Cary Fukunaga

If they aren't making you a priority don't make them a priority.

The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person. - Chuck Palahniuk

There is chances of 50 - 50% to get loved or live in misery.

Why hide your feelings to the one you love? Why love the one who loves another? Why give everything if only pain comes in return? Why wait if there's nothing to wait for? I guess the answer is love.

“His hands are saying that he wants to hold her. His feet are saying that he wants to chase after her… He’s probably forgotten that I’m here, beside him.” - Ai Yazawa


Love unrequited is violent. He loves you so much that he's turned it into hate. - Lauren DeStefano


The easy part about having a crush is the fall, the hard part is to pull yourself back up when you have been hurt and the other person doesn't even know it.
Unrequited Love Quotes
Unrequited Love Quotes

Unrequited love does not die; it's only beaten down to a secret place where it hides, curled and wounded. For some unfortunates, it turns bitter and mean, and those who

come after pay the price for the hurt done by the one who came before. - Elle Newmark

“My heart breaks when your not with me.
 More when your with someone else...
but it hurts me most knowing my heart breaks
without you knowin, not caring if my heart breaks at all…”

Snape's patronus was a doe,' said Harry, 'the same as my mother's because he loved her for nearly all of his life, from when they were children. - J. K. Rowling

Unrequited love is a ridiculous state, and it makes those in it behave ridiculously.

“How much of life could he spend aching? Aching is not a stable condition; it must resolve into something.” - Arthur Phillips

Perhaps unrequited love was a specter in the house, a presence that brushed at the edge of senses, a heat in the dark, a shadow under the sun.” - Sherry Thomas

“She said she didn't love him, and he said it didn't matter, and the poverty of their words brought tears to their eyes.” - Françoise Sagan

"Let no one who loves be called unhappy. Even love unreturned has its rainbow." - James Matthew Barrie
Unrequited Love Quotes
Unrequited Love Quotes

You'll end up being loved by someone else, or being loved by yourself.

“I've pushed your love away and I've run from you, sometimes I've checked out, but this is the reason. I just couldn't understand what we have. I mean we have never met in real life, yet we've loved each other for over 3 years.” - Chimnese Davids

Never let a girl think she has a chance when you know she doesn't.

The way he looked at you. I got it then. He loved you, and it was killing him. He won't get over you, Clary, he can't.” - Cassandra Clare

“Stars at night, stars so bright,
you have been the truth and light.
 Can I make this wish come true?
Or will it just make me feel blue?
Please show me what I need to see,
can I really make my star love me?”

But that afternoon he asked himself, with his infinite capacity for illusion, if such pitiless indifference might not be a subterfuge for hiding the torments of love. - Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Unrequited love is like hitting your head against a wall that isn't there. - Shannon Wheeler

“You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.” - Johnny Depp

A person walks into your life, does everything good a person ever could, is extra sweet to you and touches your soul with their kindness. All these aspects make you feel

Happy around them, it makes you feel loved and special. But the moment you confess and they say that they don’t feel the same way, you feel hurt. It’s like someone hit your.

Heart with a ton of bricks. Yet, even after that, you don’t change the way you are and they still treat you the same way, which makes you wonder: was this person a blessing or was this person a curse?
“Because, if you could love someone, and keep loving them, without being loved back . . . then that love had to be real. It hurt too much to be anything else.” -  Sarah Cross

“Let no one who loves be called altogether unhappy. Even love unreturned has its rainbow.” -  J.M. Barrie
Unrequited Love Quotes
Unrequited Love Quotes

“I was in love with unavailable man, an old, sad story. When I first started to fall for him, months before, my feelings gave me pleasure and hope. I would wait for him, as lovers had waited for each other since the beginning of time. But as the months passed and he didn’t come around, something inside me shifted. My unrequited love became obsessive.” - Lisa M Philiips

"To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves." - Federico García Lorca

I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.” - Terri Guillemets

Sure, it's going to be painful to survive without the affection you're craving from that one special person, but it's not all bad.

“Only in my dreams can I hold you
only there shall I call you mine.
But when my dreams are finally over,
reality creeps and proclaims
you're someone who could never be mine.” 

“Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.”

Love, unrequited, robs me of my rest:
Love, hopeless love, my ardent soul encumbers:
Love, nightmare-like, lies heavy on my chest,
And weaves itself into my midnight slumbers! - William S. Gilbert


Being in love with someone who doesn't even know you exist isn't the worst thing in the world. In fact, it's quite the oppostie. Almost like passing in a term paper that you

know sucked, but having that period of time where you haven't gotten your grade back yet -- that kind of exhale where you haven't been rejected, although you pretty much know how it's going to turn out.”
- Tonya Hurley

“the saddest thing is to be
a minute to someone,
when you've made them your eternity.” -  Sanober Khan

“I can’t tell you I love you, all I can see is you. Every time our eyes meet, every time I hear your voice I love you more and my heart aches more”

People do incredible things for love, particularly for unrequited love. - Daniel Radcliffe

I went to the University of Vermont because I had a kind of unrequited love for this high school girlfriend. She wasn’t even at the University but at another school nearby. But I thought if went to a school near her, just maybe… I was really remedial about girls in so many ways.” - Ben Affleck


The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love. - W. Somerset Maugham

It doesn't matter if my love is unrequited because I don't love to be loved; I love to love.

It's delicious to have people adore you, but it's exhausting, too. Particularly when your own feelings don't match theirs.

Unrequited love can be so painful, but it is the truest sign of True Love.

Without love our life is … a ship without a rudder …
like a body without a soul.” - Sholem Aleichem

We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.

I know this sounds crazy to say after one encounter but I kind of fell for you pretty hard and it has been forever since I’ve connected to anyone like this and my heart is kind of broken in a million pieces.” - BJ Novak


“Its hard to go on living while loving someone secretly,
it hurts to see the one you love so happy with some one else,
but the most painful thing about hiding love
is that it never fades away…”

Unrequited love's a bore.

Mutual love is where two people share the same feeling. Unrequited is when it is one sided love. Just like how delusion or imagination is a lot different from the reality, the same difference can be applied to unrequited love and mutual love.

Falling in love is a beautiful process, even if your feelings aren't returned

Unrequited love is the reality of life as everyone once in their life must have experienced the kick back from the love. - Nihal Gadhavi

It's not the love that we fear it's the feelings at one side only we fear.

love inspires joy and unrequited love leads to sadness.

Here was the Top 80+ Unrequited love Quotes, hope you would have liked it, If you liked it please share with your family and friends.


Demikianlah Artikel Top # 80+ Unrequited Love Quotes

Sekian Kunci gitar Top # 80+ Unrequited Love Quotes, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan Chord gitar lagu kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Top # 80+ Unrequited Love Quotes dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah http://inspiration-edition.blogspot.com/2016/04/top-80-unrequited-love-quotes.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat.

No comments:

Post a Comment